Junyo Expands Support to K12 Publisher and Suppliers
Acquisition of RedRock Online and Launch of EdLights Analyst Broadens EdLights Market-Intelligence Platform
EdNET, Denver (Sept. 22, 2013) – Junyo, a leading provider of analytic insights on K12 education, today announces the acquisition of RedRock Online, the K12 market’s most comprehensive source for intelligence about education funding and grants.
Junyo also announces the addition of EdLights Analyst to its K12 EdLights market-intelligence platform. EdLights Analyst provides customized analytic tools and services that educational publishers and suppliers use to identify qualified leads in the K12 sector.
- Junyo is acquiring all assets of RedRock Online, the industry-leading database of K12 grants and funding.
- Dr. Jenny House, PhD, president of RedRock Reports, becomes a Junyo senior consultant specializing in funding solutions. Dr. House is widely regarded as the industry’s top expert on K12 grant and funding issues.
- Junyo also today launches EdLights Analyst to deliver customized analytic tools and services to its customer base of educational publishers and suppliers. EdLights Analyst enables businesses to efficiently sift through data to discover and capitalize on key customer-targeting insights that can drive more effective marketing and sales programs.
- Assets included in the RedRock Online acquisition include the RedRock database, sales tools, training videos, searchable archives and extensive library of reports and market insights. These tools empower K12 suppliers to target financial decision makers in districts and schools nationwide.
- RedRock Online will be integrated into Junyo’s EdLights market-intelligence platform. With more than 5 million data points and access to 1.7 million contacts, EdLights provides valuable research, insights and contacts to help educational publishers and suppliers effectively target the K12 market. The RedRock Online content significantly enhances the EdLights offering by providing critical K12 funding data about schools and districts.
- EdLights is the first market-intelligence platform designed to support all levels of K12 sales, marketing and customer management. EdLights Prospector is a mobile tool designed for sale representatives to quickly identify prospects. EdLights Analyst is for corporate environments and provides customized data analysis and targeting.
- EdLights Contacts provides additional school and district contact lists for separate purchase and makes all information visible, including phone and email.
Steve Schoettler, Junyo CEO and Founder
Acquisition. “EdLights helps K12 publishers and suppliers understand the education market, identify their best current and future customers, and bring the right products to the schools and districts that need them most. We are excited to expand the EdLights offering with RedRock Online, the industry leader in K12 funding information, as it brings another dimension of market intelligence to our customers. Our new EdLights Analyst makes the education data even more accessible through a deeper engagement with our customers, identifying the KPIs to help them generate more leads and drive more sales.”
Dr. House. “Dr. Jenny House is recognized as the industry’s leading expert on K12 funding and grant information. Her leadership as a K12 entrepreneur, educator and school administrator make her an ideal team addition as EdLights expands and continues to improve how businesses engage K12 schools and districts.”
EdLights. “EdLights is positioned to become the most powerful market-intelligence platform in the education sector. We enable educational publishers and suppliers to better understand the K12 marketplace, identify targets and ultimately match the right solution to the right need.”
Dr. Jenny House, PhD.
“At a time when schools are experiencing financial crises and funding options are more limited than ever, EdLights delivers straightforward analysis that makes it easy for businesses to identify more opportunities and close more sales. I’m thrilled to be part of such a disruptive, forward-thinking team.”
Junyo uses big data to improve learning in K-12 education. We operate multiple business units, including Junyo Streams, a teacher classroom tool that organizes and curates student educational materials and provides personalized learning insights; Junyo Platform, global API services for securely managing and analyzing education data; and EdLights, a market-intelligence platform for K-12 publishers and suppliers. Our goal is to improve learning outcomes by fostering an environment where every student has a path to success that is concrete, engaging and sustainable. Junyo is based in Menlo Park, CA. Investors include NewSchools Venture Fund, Kapor Capital, and Learn Capital.
P.H. Mullen Jr.
Junyo Vice President of Marketing