Is Streams for you?
Our content platform, lesson plans, dashboards and learning experiences fill the needs of many users.
Close skill gaps and build personalized instruction with OER.
- Custom curriculum planning
- Supplement content already used in the classroom
- Cover weak areas
- Make learning more engaged
- Improve curiosity
- Provide the lessons they want and like
Build personalized, standards-aligned instructional playlists with high-engagement digital resources.
- Access to rich curated content
- Customizable learning streams
- Tools to analyze student engagement
- Capacity to review student progress
- Ability to capture historical data
- Shareable custom learning streams for teacher collaboration
- Opportunities for student feedback
- Secure, cloud-based file storage and retrieval for safe, convenient, reliable access
Get more instructional value from the digital content you already have.
- OER platform with connectivity to your existing LMS
- An all-in-one solution or individual modules
- Rich content to empower your teachers
- Shared learning across classrooms and schools
- Districtwide progress reports
- Means to identify and close student learning gaps
- Accountability through assessment and analytic reporting
Is Streams for you?
Junyo Streams provides individualized instruction to close skill gaps and accelerate achievement for the whole class, small groups and individual students.
Our platform addresses the priorities for today’s digital learning landscape. If you find that your priorities align with those below contact us today – we’re excited to introduce you to our powerful digital toolbox.
“Teachers already know how to personalize learning within their classrooms. We provide them a digital toolset and easy access to organized content that further supports their success. We’re building Junyo Streams to deliver a window into students’ multidimensional engagement with content.”
Junyo Streams Product Development Lead
Track student progress by standard and domain to continuously fine tune instructional approaches.
Wherever and whenever students are engaging with Learning Streams, teachers can watch live activity and monitor completion, accuracy and engagement.
Broaden your ability to collaborate and share instructional resources and best practices.